REK firm offers You clockworks and clocs synchronized by radio
broadcast with atomic time pattern.
Clocks are supported by mechanical construction controlled by
specialistic computer. Electronic secures parameters unattainable
in mechanic clockworks. Construction of our clocks is based upon
the latest technologies and thus they don't need service.
Synchronization of clock with atomic pattern takes place with
intervention of radio waves from DCF-77 transmitter. This transmitter
has power of 50 kW running at 77,5 kHz frequency in Mainflingen
near Frankfurt on the Men in Germany. This station is running
non-stop it sends forth coded time information. It is connected
with most precisely timer in the world - caesium clock. Transmitter
range is about 2500 km, so reception is possible all over Europe.
turn Your attention at advantages of our clockworks:
- they are made of stainless and rub resistant materials (bronze,
stainless, steel, poliamids)
- they doesn't require to be smeared
- they doesn't got any moving electric joints
- they provide effect of smoth movingarms
-they are equipped with backupsystems with automatically self-feeding
acumulators (if the clock wasn't equipped with backup system,
then after a feeding break it would set itself right due to internal
- clockworks are equipped with optical clock-hands controlling
- computer controlling proper running of clockwork is able to
correct false indication (wich could occured of damaging the clockwork
or overbordering of clock hands)
- driving moment is programmed, max 20 Nm
- clock is adjusted to run continually between -25°C to +50°C
- clockwork is provided with two programmable outputs for other
devices (for instance: bells, lights)
- clockwork is of small size, also it's elements were designed
and produced in Poland
- our products got three or ten years warranty.